cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online account

Affy88
Joining in

I just joined virgin media broadband and telephone however I cannot register for an online account. Everytime I try registering with the email address it says the following:

We're sorry to see you go

Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media.

I believe this is because the email address is linked to an old account. How do I register again to view my bills etc online. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Affy88,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and back to Virgin Media, sorry to see you are having issues setting up an online account with the about message, this happens when trying to set it up with an Email address used on a previous account, please try with a different Email, once set up you can then sign in and change the Email to the one you wish to use.

Regards

Paul.

I can't sign up with another email address as when I try registering it says enter email address which you used to get your virgin media services. 

Hi @Affy88

Could you please send us a screen shot of the error you are receiving?

This will help us to assist further.

Please ensure any personal details are not visible.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide