cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old account number showing in App

CRonald
Joining in

I cancelled a virgin media contract in my old home, then when I moved into a new house I entered a new contract with virgin however the email associated with my virgin media app is still showing my old account number along with the old data/bills etc.

I know the new account number because I still get emailed with the latest bills but I can’t manage anything to do with this contract the way the app is currently

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CRonald,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with registering for a new online account at your new property! I can understand your frustration.

I'll be more than happy to help look into this and see what I can do to resolve this issue for you.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm some details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CRonald,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with registering for a new online account at your new property! I can understand your frustration.

I'll be more than happy to help look into this and see what I can do to resolve this issue for you.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm some details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I'm having the same issue 

Hi Pclark0404,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your online account. 

I am happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin