cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number

kylereece121
Joining in

I'm trying to sign up for the My Virgin Media but I have no area code, or account number as I never got a welcome pack. I only have the DD Letter, which doesn't have these numbers on. Can someone please private message me to provide the info? 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kylereece121,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues signing up for your online account.

Have you received any bills from us at all? Your account number and area code will be listed at the top of all your bills. 

Please let us know if you don't have access to a bill, I'll do my best to help if that's the case. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there, I haven't had any bills yet, The router was installed and enabled today. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kylereece121,

Thank you for coming back to me and letting me know that you do not have access to any bills just yet. I completely understand.

I'll be more than happy to help you set up your online account. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs