cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to my virgin media account

ChrisH1971
Tuning in

I'm unable to log onto my virginmedia account. I though it was the password, so went to reset, however website tells me that my username doesn't exist (this is my virginmedia email address, which I have used previously to sign on). I've spoken to customer services a number of times who's only suggestion is to re register. When I try to do this, the website tells me - Sorry, this username is not available. Please enter another username and try again.

I've been trying to sort this out for over a month now, and I'm getting nowhere. How can this be resolved?

6 REPLIES 6

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ChrisH1971,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues signing in online.

So I can help, I'll need a few more details from you.

I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Have got the same issue again. Password not recognised and unable to reset…. Can anyone help….

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Can you log in to your virginmedia broadband account?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Did you receive the Private Message from Alex_R ChrisH1971? 

Rob

I had private messages from Alex the first time it happened, but having new problems.

I will send you another Private Message to look into this for you ChrisH1971, look forward to your reply.

Rob