cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly joined VM, unable to create an account and VM app

KhanBaba
Joining in

Hi,

I recently joined VM, I am trying to create an account but i get error message saying "we are sorry to see you go" we have closed your account ....

Also tried the VM app, different error message starting with Oooops....

Will appreciate any help.

T

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @KhanBaba,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to create your new account ,If you have been with us before and used that email address, it will still be attached to that former account, we would need to raise this with our support team to remove the link or if you'd like to create your account with a new email address that would be okay to do now but if you want to use the same address as previous, please let me know and we can send over a private message to get the ball rolling.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply.

I read here, VM customers having issues even with the new email address. I would like to use the email address I gave when signed the contract. 

Thanks

T

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi KhanBaba,

Thanks for getting back to us to confirm this. In this instance, I will send you a PM now so we can look into this further.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri, Please send me the PM, the purple envelope is empty. thanks