cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account number

Nelson1991
Tuning in

Hi, I recently moved house and got a new account number, my virgin media app is still connected to my old account number, and I can’t update it to the new one.

38 REPLIES 38

Hi @Akua_A,

I've been having the same problem as @Nelson1991 - I have moved into a new property recently and opened a new account with Virgin, but I can't create a My Virgin Media account because my email address is stuck on the old account I had in the home before last. Would you please be able to help me with this issue, too?

Many thanks!

Hi there @hunnisett thanks so much for your post and I'm so sorry to see that you have struggled to start your new account! 

I will send you a PM now so we can get this looked into, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Hi,

I've been having the same problem as @Nelson1991 too - I have moved into a new property recently and opened a new account with Virgin, but I can't create a My Virgin Media account because my email address is stuck on the old account I had in the home before last.

The interesting things are I can login my new account number on Virgin Media Web page but my old account number is stuck in My Virgin Media App! Would you please be able to help me with this issue, too?

Many thanks!

Hi alvinma,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you too are experiencing similar issues to our other members, when trying to register an online account at your new address.

We will certainly be able to help you with this. Your email address should have been transferred across with you when you moved, however this does not seem to be the case.

I will pop you over a private message, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi I am having exactly the same problems too.

Tried getting help on the phone with little success.

Please please please help.

I'm pulling my hair out in frustration.

Regards

Jack

Hi @Fingerscut

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

How can we assist you today?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I can't access my account with the same email address and do not wish to create a new email address.

It seems lots of others are having the same issue so surely Virgin media are aware of this and should be able to fix it.

oryndz
Settling in

This is happening to me too, and nobody is helping!

I can't see any of my new bills, and to top it off my Direct Debit wasn't moved over like I was told.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @oryndz,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your online account after getting a new account number. 

I'll be more than happy to assist. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm some details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I have been experiencing the same issues. My new account no. Is registered to my email, but so is my old account and I cannot see my accurate info. Had numerous calls with virgin, but no success. Please let me know how i can fix this.

thanks,

Theo