cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account not showing

tins
Joining in

Hi guys,

I recently made a new account however after linking to my email which was already a registered account I can only see my old contract on there meaning I can't track the new order/engineer install date ect. Would anyone be able to help?

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tins,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble viewing your new account information via My Virgin Media. If you have a new account due to moving home, this is completely normal. Is this the case?

You'll need to either, register again for My Virgin Media under a different email address here (this method is quicker). Or, we can link your old and new accounts together so you can continue to sign in using your existing details. Let me know which way you'd like to go around this and we can help further.

Thanks

Beth

Hi Beth,

It's a little complicated as a new account was made and cancelled due to a failed installation. I then signed up again with a fresh order after speaking to one of your advisors. I could explain a in a little more detail via DM if that's easier? 

Hi tins,

Yes of course, I'll be happy to look into this for you in more detail. I'll pop you over a private message now 🙂

Thanks

Beth