cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account can't log in

I_have_toes
Joining in

I can see this is a known issue. I had a previous account with Virgin and signed up again, unfortunately the app won't let me log into my new account as I signed up with the same email address, so it's showing my old account that is no longer active. Please can this be raised with the support team. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @I_have_toes

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to here that you are not able to register your new account with an email previously used on an older account. Unfortunately, this email is attached to an old account and cannot be used to register for a new account. Do you have another email you can use to register for a new account? Alternatively, if you are the account holder and are able to pass account security on your older account, we might be able to see if we can transfer the log in information over. If you are able to pass account security on the older account, please join me on private message so we can go through this. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @I_have_toes

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to here that you are not able to register your new account with an email previously used on an older account. Unfortunately, this email is attached to an old account and cannot be used to register for a new account. Do you have another email you can use to register for a new account? Alternatively, if you are the account holder and are able to pass account security on your older account, we might be able to see if we can transfer the log in information over. If you are able to pass account security on the older account, please join me on private message so we can go through this. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley