cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My virgin media login

Gorrills
Joining in

I've been a VM customer for 16 years and have never had a problem logging into my virgin media until now

Says doesn't recognise my username/password - they are definitely correct

Can't reset password as it says doesn't recognise username

Any ideas? - Tried ringing VM and going around in circles

Also can't login to the same email account anymore

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gorrills, 

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the Community. We're sorry to hear that you're having an issue getting logged in to My VM and also using your email account. 

To allow us to look in to things for you, we will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gorrills, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. As we're no longer exchanging personal account information, we can revert this back to the Community 🙂 

Virgin Media will usually only have 1 active account per address. When your son moved his account to your address, his details and email account moved over with it. Once this is done it's irreversible I'm afraid. The accounts themselves have been separated but there is no way to move the email accounts back. 

I can't comment on your son's account as we would need to pass data protection with him directly so get him to create a forum account and post on this same thread. We can then pick this up with him and provide him with his username and also reset his password so he can log in to view his account. 

Hope that helps 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs