cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My virgin media app

Dcasspow
Tuning in

Recently signed up for volt.My account on my virgin  media app hasn't updated and also not had email for netflix. 

13 REPLIES 13

Dcasspow
Tuning in

Have now been waiting for netflix to be added to my volt package since my contract was changed on 18th May. I have not received an email with the netflix activation code and have not had any    contact from you although I have been continually told that it would be sorted. I hope that you will be able to financially repay my £10.99  a month Netflix contract as I have now been paying for netflix twice through my original contract with netflix and through your volt contract which you have been unable to supply. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Dcasspow,

Sorry to hear about the Netflix account issue. 

Since you have had no emails about activation from us, could you please check via the MyVM App and see if you have an ''activate'' button there to add Netflix on?

Please, give us an update and let us know if you managed to sort it out from there.
We will be happy to assist further if that doesn't work for you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Dcasspow
Tuning in

There has never been a netflix tile and an activation option in my account which is what I have told many people via phone and webchat. This is why there was a IT ticket raised about 3 weeks ago, of which I have not had any response. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the reply, Dcasspow. 

Sorry to have to ask this but it was unclear to me from your previous post, so I had to make sure first.

I can help you with the progress and updates on this ticket you mentioned, so I will send you a PM now to do that.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs