cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My virgin media app

Dcasspow
Tuning in

Recently signed up for volt.My account on my virgin  media app hasn't updated and also not had email for netflix. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dcasspow thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

How did you sign up to Volt please, was this through us or via your O2 app? If via O2, it can take up to 14 days for your Virgin Media speed boost to be provided.

In terms of Netflix, if you haven't had the activation email yet can you please check your My Virgin Media account?  You can log into your My Virgin Media account where you'll see a Netflix tile. From there you can activate the service by clicking on the purple Activate button.

I hope this helps!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dcasspow thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

How did you sign up to Volt please, was this through us or via your O2 app? If via O2, it can take up to 14 days for your Virgin Media speed boost to be provided.

In terms of Netflix, if you haven't had the activation email yet can you please check your My Virgin Media account?  You can log into your My Virgin Media account where you'll see a Netflix tile. From there you can activate the service by clicking on the purple Activate button.

I hope this helps!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Dcasspow
Tuning in

I am unable to see the netflix tile in my account. In my package it says I have maxit tv. Should this have been update to volt. I did receive a email for new contract but nothing for netflix. 

Hi @Dcasspow, thanks for your reply.

Okay it would help if I could see further information, so I'm going to pop you a PM to ask you some security questions to help investigate this.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Dcasspow
Tuning in

Thanks for your reply. I have just finished on a webchat with virgin and have been told that there is a issue with there netflix accounts and that they have raised the problem with the IT department and given me a IT ticket number. So hopefully they will sort this out soon. Darren 

Hi @Dcasspow thanks a lot for your reply and confirmation.

That's great news, fingers crossed they can get this sorted for you ASAP!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Dcasspow
Tuning in

Hopefully you will still be able to help ne as my netflix still hasn't been sorted. I've had to re-subscribe and am currently paying for netflix twice. 

Hi Dcasspow. 

Sorry to hear this is still not resolved for you. Have the IT team been in touch as all? We are aware of the Netflix issue and are working to resolve this as soon as possible for everyone affected. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Dcasspow
Tuning in

IT ticket no P011235256 was generated on 14 May but I have not heard anything yet. 

I'll look to get this escalated for you Dcasspow. Apologies for the delay in resolving this for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley