cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media verification E-Mail not received.

Sparehead2
Tuning in

I've been trying to create an account in My Virgin Media, having recently received all my kit, which is all connected and working. After entering the e-mail address I used when signing up, I get a message saying that a verification e-mail has been sent with a link that I need to click on, but the e-mail is never received.

I've received all my contract details and some promotional stuff on e-mail in the past week or so, so there's no problem with the address on account or with my e-mail settings, and the e-mails are not in my spam folder.

I've tried clicking all the way through the 'resend' option and get to a message that tells me to phone Virgin. After taking an age to get through to someone (having navigated that unnecessarily convoluted menu system), they said they couldn't help but I needed to try creating the account through the website and not through the app. I've tried that and I'm getting exactly the same result.

This is obviously an issue as there are several other posts in here with the same problem. Can someone please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Sparehead2,

Thanks for chatting with me!

I am glad I resolved this for you, if you ever need anything again, please do reach out and make a new post again!

Have a lovely weekend.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Sparehead2,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issue with getting your verification link.

I will send you a private message now, to help you further.

Please look out for a purple envelope, at the top right corner.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Sparehead2,

Thanks for chatting with me!

I am glad I resolved this for you, if you ever need anything again, please do reach out and make a new post again!

Have a lovely weekend.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team