cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media app - can't sign in

derekheeps
Dialled in

Got my broadband today , went to sign up for NordVPN , when I went to enter the site , I got a message from Virgin saying this site is blocked due to child filter , and that I could manage this via the My Virgin media app /

So I downloaded the app onto my iPhone and registered - so far so good , but when I try to log in , all I get is a message " Oops , something's gone wrong on our side - please try again "

Tried it a few times - no good .

Logged in on myMacPro , same issue , ditto MacBook Pro 

is there a known issue at the current time ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @derekheeps

Thanks for posting - sorry about the online account issue but thank you for letting us know the error message you've got and also what you've done. This now normally is an IT ticket but there is one check to do so I shall send you a PM to help 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

derekheeps
Dialled in

Also dug out my work laptop , which is a less than one month old HP , running Windows 10 and Google Chrome browser , on its docking station which is connected by ethernet , as are all my Macs , and getting exactly the same thing , so it isn't my Macs or Safari , which they all use .

Hi @derekheeps

Thanks for posting - sorry about the online account issue but thank you for letting us know the error message you've got and also what you've done. This now normally is an IT ticket but there is one check to do so I shall send you a PM to help 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill