cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media Account

Nel_2
Joining in

I havent been able to access my virgin media account/app since joining in September. I spoke to a phone operative but what they tried hasn't worked. Please can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Nel_2,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account, I have looked into this and can see that your account has been created correctly, so theres no issues there. 

What happens, when you try to log in to your online account? Are you able to share a screenshot of any errors?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello, thanks for your reply.

Since talking to the phone operative, when I try and log in it tells me my email or password is incorrect. I know they're right though as the phone operative reset my password. But just incase, I click on forgot password and it tells me:

"You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account. To reset your password, please contact us and one of our team will help you."

Nel_2_0-1675345761410.png

Hi Nel_2,

Thanks for getting back to us with the screenshot, we'd love to help you further.

I'll pop you over a private message now so I can take some details and look into this with you.

Look out for the purple envelope for a message from me. 🙂

Beth