cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media Account App iOS (v14.0.765)

Reece11
On our wavelength

Hi, I recently downloaded the updated version of the app, but for some reason when I tap (Broadband, TV & Phone) the app just hangs on the red screen and does not allow me to sign in at all. I am using an iPhone 6 Plus and I have iOS version 12.5.5.

What could be causing this issue? 

10 REPLIES 10

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Reece11

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thanks for making this post regarding the issues you are having with the My Virgin Media app, sorry to hear you are unable to sign in at the moment.

Can you try deleting and re-installing the app please? Have you also cleared your cache and cookies?

Kind regards,

Serena

Reece11
On our wavelength
Hi, yes I have done all of the things above that you mentioned. It still makes no difference.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us Reece11. 

Please could you provide us with a screen shot of the app?  I just want to double check that its the right one. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Reece11
On our wavelength

20B4347C-7730-4248-916C-EAC841C78C88.jpeg

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for that.

Do you have another device you can temporarily download it on? 

I want to see if its an app issues or if its an account issue. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Reece11
On our wavelength
No. I do not have another device.

Hi @Reece11

Can you sign in when using a web browser rather than the app and accessing the website?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Reece11
On our wavelength
Hi Travis, yes I am able to do that without any problems. It's just for some reason, like I stated the app just hangs when I tap the (Broadband, TV & Phone) option and try and login. Instead of logging me in the app just hangs on a red background with the Virgin Media logo in the background.

Reece11
On our wavelength

Bump.

Wouldn't it make sense to actually relay what I have said back to whoever is responsible for updating and coding the app itself?

In the meantime I'll have to log in on a web browser online instead until the issue has been looked into/resolved.