cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house, but MVA still shows old account details

Chrom2um86
Tuning in

Hi all,

I think I've had a similar issue to some other folk on this forum, but don't seem to be getting anywhere fast.

Last year I moved from my house of 9 years (number 26 for simplicity) into my parent's home (number 50) while waiting for a new-build property, taking my VM services with me. I could log into MVA and see a drop-down that showed my old account at number 26 along with my new account at number 50 and I could switch between the two...happy days!

I've now moved from number 50 to my new build (number 8 ) but this time when I log in I'm told that I've been disconnected and I'm no longer a customer. For whatever reason, MVA hasn't updated correctly this time.

I had my VM services moved from number 50 to number 8 at the end of March, the VM engineer Mike was absolutely wonderful and everything was up and running in an hour (and still is!), but after 2 weeks of waiting and countless calls to VM, IT tickets raised etc, whenever I log into MVA I still see my old account details for number 50, and not my account for number 8.

I've got my new account number from VM on emails and the billing looks to be set up, but for whatever reason I can't log into MVA either through the app or online. Even the phone support people have tried to register me while on the phone and then said it's an IT "issue" that's stopping them from continuing.

Is anyone out there at VM able to help please?

TIA!

33 REPLIES 33

Hi Kain & the VM Team,

Last week I was in touch with Kain who had followed up on my latest ticket for this issue (the previous tickets had all been closed by VM without a resolution and no notification back to myself) and we were awaiting on a response but still nothing has been received.

Can I get an update on where we are please as I've still not heard anything back from VM and this issue is still on-going, and can we make sure VM don't close this ticket again.

Thanks.

Thanks for coming back to us @Chrom2um86, I have passed this onto the agent who was originally looking into this to see if we can get any updates from the support team on the issues that you're having. I will be in touch as soon as I have any further updates on the issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi VM Team,

I've just come to try this again this morning and this time it looks like my online profile has finally been removed, so I've been able to re-register with the correct account details. It's taken almost six months, shame it's taken that long but I think we're finally there!

Thanks for all your help!

Hey Chrom2um86, thank you for reaching out and letting us know it has now been resolved. 

I am sorry it has taken so long to get resolved for you.

If you do need anything again in the near future please do feel reach to out. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?