cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into My Virgin Media via laptop

Davidmehhh
Joining in

I have recently come back to Virgin Media and am all set up. I try to log into My Virgin Media through laptop and iphone and on both occasions it says they do not recognize my log in details. (email and password) They also don't recognize my date of birth, account number or area code. Any ideas how I can resolve this please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Great to hear @Davidmehhh 

Thank you for taking the time to come back to us to let us know this is all resolved for you. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Davidmehhh 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post. 

Sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your my VM account when trying to log in. We want to best help. Just to confirm, were you given a new account number after rejoining the team? Did you register a new account with us here https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register ? Also, are you using the same email address as before?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for replying to my query, 

I was given a new number and I am using the same email address as before. I tried to register with my.virginmedia.com but it didn't recognise my email address, and asked for my account number and area code, I gave these but again it didn't recognise them.

I get this reply when entering account number and area code. - Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)

Thank you for confirming this @Davidmehhh 

Can you please try clearing you cache and cookies from the device and use this link here to register for your account?

If this does not work, can you advise how long was your previous service disconnected from us? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thank you for the information you have provided,

I am pleased to advise that I have been able to log into my Virgin media account and all is working perfectly.

Many thanks for your kind help and assistance in this matter. 🙂

Enjoy the rest of the day. 

David. 

Great to hear @Davidmehhh 

Thank you for taking the time to come back to us to let us know this is all resolved for you. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley