cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to online account

Ss1349
Joining in

Every few months I’m logged out my app and I can’t gain access then when I try to reset password it never lets me, it’s an on going issue and im not sure why. Can someone please help me reset my password 

7 REPLIES 7

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ss1349,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues when logging into your my VM app. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to do our best to help. Just to confirm, are you still able to log in via web on your my VM account?

Also what error message do you get when you try to reset your password? How long has this been ongoing?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

nope not able to log in anywhere

when I’m trying on the app it just refreshes the page and on web it just says it can’t log me in. Evey month when I get my bill this happens

shannon

Thanks for getting back to me @Ss1349.

What happens when you try to change your password as seen here? virg.in/NS1Qd What error message do you get?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi

it says some information is missing or incorrect

Shannon

Are you able to share a screenshot of this (while omitting personal details)? Also when last were you able to log in?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

C7EB63D7-D8D0-438C-BEF8-99C34FF11B57.jpeg

I can’t remember when I lost logged in, must have been a month or so ago when I got my bill 

In that case, I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please look out for the purple envelope on the  top right hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team