cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to my Virgin media saying email not recognised

Gillyt27
Tuning in

It’s saying email not recognised when I try to login in but it’s the email my bill is sent to 

13 REPLIES 13

Hi, sorry to bump an old thread, Why the hell is EVERYTHING related to VM customer service a total b4ll ache???  NOTHING works!!!

I am unable to log in to my new virgin account as the email address (the only one I have EVER used and the one for billing) is not recognised, when i try to register under a different email address it then states that there is already an account setup under the original email (THE ONE IT CANT BLOODY FIND)

ANYONE have any solution because im sick of wastin my life on VM!!!!!!

Hi leeroylee,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear you're having a lot of issues trying to sign into your My Virgin Media account, we'll be happy to help you further with this.

I've sent you over a private message so I can take your details. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thank you

Beth

Well I am SO glad I found this page, as I too am having absolute kittens trying to get into my Virgin Account online. 

Firstly, this the first and only time I have used Virgin, my bills are being sent to my email, but I'm unable to log into My Virgin or even register for My Virgin as my email address doesn't exist?????? But you're sending me emails! My billing name is also mis-spelt, which is ridiculous considering my email address has my full name within it. 

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP - ASAP

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @GillianW1 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the ongoing issue

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs