cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to My Virgin Media

ModTeam

Hi,

We're aware some customers with usernames containing a non-Virgin Media domain (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com etc) are having trouble signing in to My Virgin Media currently.

Our team are currently working to resolve this issue, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

47 REPLIES 47

Hi aliwoo, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with logging in to My Virgin Media. Just a few questions first of all:

• Have you already created a My Virgin Media account?
  • If so, when was the last time you were able to log in?
  • Does clearing the cache and cookies on the browser resolve your issue?

Pop back and let me know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath_F,

Thanks for checking in. To answer your questions:

• Yes, I created the account roughly two weeks ago when I established service.
  • I don't remember the exact date but it was sometime last week that I was able to log in.
  • Have cleared cookies and cache, and tried an incognito browser, all to no avail.

Thanks!

Aliwoo

Thanks for trying Aliwoo. 

We will need to reset things from this end in that case to try and resolve things. In order to get this sorted I will need to pass Data Protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi aliwoo,

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly via Private Message. 

Checking the account status, it looks as though you haven't registered for My Virgin Media yet as there are no details saved. Please click this link HERE to take you to the account registration page. You will be able to choose the email and password you want to sign in with at that point. 

Give it a try and if you have any further issues, pop back and let me know so I can help further 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Good morning Kath_F!

I just tried that and it says my username (email) is already in use. I know I've gone through the registration process already and it appears my email is linked to an account.

Thanks!

Alison

Hi Alison, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

Have you used this email with another Virgin Media account previously such as one that's been closed or is this the only time you have tried using it? 

Let me know. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath,

Brand new to Virgin Media so this is the only time I've used that email address.

Thanks!

Alison

OK, that is a little strange. I'm going to pop you another PM asking for a few more bits of information so I can try and sort this for you 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team