cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to My Virgin Media

ModTeam

Hi,

We're aware some customers with usernames containing a non-Virgin Media domain (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com etc) are having trouble signing in to My Virgin Media currently.

Our team are currently working to resolve this issue, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

47 REPLIES 47

Still having issues, trying to reset password and it keeps telling me the password I have chosen isn’t allowed! And bounces me back to my mother’s maiden name 

Hi Gillianham,

Sorr5y you're still having issues with accessing your account. I'm going to send a Private Message so I can grab some details from you and have a nosey on what's happening.

Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

ramzza
Tuning in

Hi,

I have also signed up to VM a recently and i am having trouble registering (User name is not available)
I was a previous customer with VM.

How can i get around this? I tried to reset my password for the username i used before, but this still doesnt work

Hey @ramzza,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for your post.

If you are using the email address that you previously had with us, the system would recognise that as being attached to your previous account.

I will pop over a private message to you, so that we can get your account removed from the system, so that you can re add it onto your new account.

I will drop the message over now, please look out for it and we can get started. 

Regards

Steven_L

Hey @ramzza

Please can you try to create your account again with the email you need to use as the team have been able to remove your details. Please give this a try and let me know if it works.

Regards

Steven_L

Thanks Steven,
This has sorted it, and i can now create an account

No problem @ramzza, glad that we could get this sorted for you today 🙂

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards

Steven_L

I am also unable to log in, I have tried 6 times today and have tried varying what I am resetting my password to, each time my choice of password has been within your parameters but I just get bounced back to the previous screens

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ColinP1

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry to hear that you are also unable to log in to your account today.

Can you please try clearing your cache and reaccepting all cookies, then try logging in again?

Have you recently signed up for Virgin Services? Have you previously had Virgin services before? Are you using the same email address that you have used before with us, if so?

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Serena

aliwoo
Joining in

Joining in as I'm having similar issues. I am unable to log into My Virgin Media, either in the browser or on the App. I am also unable to reset my password and unable to look up my username. I keep being redirected to Oops, something's broken. This has been a common theme since I first signed up with Virgin and it's becoming increasingly frustrating.

aliwoo_0-1624452498033.png