cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to My Virgin Media

ModTeam

Hi,

We're aware some customers with usernames containing a non-Virgin Media domain (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com etc) are having trouble signing in to My Virgin Media currently.

Our team are currently working to resolve this issue, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

47 REPLIES 47

What happens, when you try to get onto the 'My Virgin Media' sign in part of the site? Is there any error message or anything showing on the screen?

Are you able to enter any details on the 'register my virgin media' screen?

Regards

Steven_L

I can register all the details but once i get to the end it says sorry error and please try again later

Thanks for confirming that Shell32.

I would need to take a further look into this for you, via a private message, which I will send over in a moment.

Regards

Steven_L

Hi Steven L - when I try to log in to the site it now doesn't recognise any of the email addresses I have used.  I wondered if it was the password, so went to the 'forgotten password' screen  where it gives the message 'Unable to find your username' in a yellow box, and also 'please enter a valid email address'.  I feel I'm now stuck!

Many thanks

FionaHE

Rommers
Tuning in

Good Afternoon,

I am also having the same issue, I've got my services all up and running but would like to set up My Virgin Media Account, every time I try it just reloads on the same page

Thank you,

Adam

I've had the same problem for nearly a year now. We registered when we first purchased the package before fitting and tried to login then only to be told that we could only login once we had been activated. If this is the case then why not tell people.

We waiting until activation and still could not login. After waiting in phone queues for hours we explained the problem to the operator and they tried for us and had exactly the same problem. They tried changing out password for us but this did not help.

The loop is thus :

1) Login with correct username and password = Messaging saying you've entered the wrong password.

2) Try to reset password = This error page https://www.screencast.com/t/OgwH9fYM8

3) Try to register a new account at My Virgin Media = Message saying my email/username is already registered.

I really need to login now as my contract is coming to and end and I really can't afford the price hike now with all thats going on. 

I have tried calling but it cuts off after an hour of waiting. I tried to find a online chat but theres nothing unless I login I think. I found a "Message us" online chat system that is not immediate but no one has replied to me in 36 hours now, i think thats a busted flush also.

Please can someone help me, I think I have read that there is problems with a "+" in the email address, could that be it?

Thanks.

John

Is there anyone that can help me please?

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gillianham
Joining in

Hi I can’t seem to log into my account I’ve tried also to reset password and it won’t let me, I wanted to use the virgin connect app but can’t, my user name ends in live.com are you still having problems?

Hi Gillianham, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry you've been having some issues with your online account, this isn't good. 

We have been having some issues with it over the weekend, but it should have been working as of this morning. 

Can you try again and let us know if you're still having some trouble accessing it? 

If so let us know what error message you're getting. 

Emma_C - Forum Team