cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to My Virgin Media

ModTeam

Hi,

We're aware some customers with usernames containing a non-Virgin Media domain (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com etc) are having trouble signing in to My Virgin Media currently.

Our team are currently working to resolve this issue, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

47 REPLIES 47

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello DocRob, thank you for your post and sorry you're having some TVGo issues.

Can I please just confirm a few things with you in regards to this?

Are you subscribed to the Full House/Max It bundle with us?

Are you experiencing any broadband issues or issues with your Tivo box services as well as this?

Let us know so we can look into this further.

Thank you, Emily

Yes I have the full house.

I have spoken to home and they have no issues with the TVO box.

Just tried again and all is working OK,

Thanks 

Rob

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad to hear everything is working for you now Rob.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Thank you, Emily.

Hi there,

I have been trying to loggin since 3 weeks ago and still not being able to. 

Please advise 

dzulika
Tuning in

I was kindly helped to register my account ^.^ thank you VM!

Best Regards,
Julia Sponiarova

unityc55
Joining in

hello virgin, just started to have problems again logging in, i have tried to reset via the usual process but to no avail, had history of same problem in the summer, 11th July, can you help, thanks

Starlight1000
Just joined

Hi

Has this been resolved as I can’t create an account?  I have an @hotmail account

Thanks 

FionaHE
Tuning in

I too am struggling to access My Virgin Media.  I seem to be stuck in a frustrating loop - I attempt to log on using the correct email/username (to which my bills are sent online), it doesn't recognise my password, I go to password reset, it doesn't recognise my username, I try to set up again from scratch and it says my username is already taken.  Most recently I attempted to telephone but the first operator was non-technical, transferred me to another menu list (most of which I didn't understand!) for the technical area and having chosen to try to speak to someone the message was then that no one could speak to me and I was cut off.  This is enormously frustrating.  My contract finishes in May and I have been intermittently trying to get on to My Virgin Media since last May.  Can anyone help me with this please?

Hey Virgin,

I been having the same issue with @googlemail.com email, can ya please tell us when this issue will be resovled as I just joined your service yesterday and I am need to make the account to see the base options you set on my internet.

Phillkaiba

Shell32
Joining in

We cant get on to virgin media sign in we tried over 20 times to register but still cant get set up