cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to My Virgin Media

ModTeam

Hi,

We're aware some customers with usernames containing a non-Virgin Media domain (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com etc) are having trouble signing in to My Virgin Media currently.

Our team are currently working to resolve this issue, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

47 REPLIES 47

Starbow
Joining in
Hi, New customer and been having this issue for a while now. all installed and working however unable to sign into my account.

Do you have an ETA on this being resolved?

Hi Starbow,

Thank you for reaching out to us,

I am sorry to hear you are affected by our system issues.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look further into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

weeonaa
Joining in

I am having the same issue in regards to logging into virgin go I’ve never been able to access this since I signed up with virgin 2 months ago!!

Frenchie66
Joining in

I'm a new customer, registered for a my virgin media account. Have been unable to access it ever since. I've gone through numerous forgotten password resets...

I have to say as a new customer to your service I'm beginning to feel like I've made the wrong decision coming to Virgin.

1. Spent literally hours waiting on the phone and then get someone who cant speak or comprehend the English language

2. Signed up for the fastest broadband package you do and not getting a 3rd of the speed promised

3. To top it all, now cant even access my account... 

When is this account issue going to be resolved?

Good Morning Frenchie66,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

I'm terribly sorry to see that you've bee having issues with your account.

Let's see what we can do to look into this for you.

Just look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

David_Bn

I've been able to login just fine with my hotmail address up until yesterday. What have you guys screwed up now?

sbws
Joining in

Hi 

it might be useful to actually tell your customer support agents that this is an issue

as the customer service representative, totally denied I actually registered and previously used the virgin connect app

followed his instructions to register again and last night got a page not found error

tonight I got a bit further, with the safe browsing and anti virus controls, and another email confirming this

but then got an error saying the system was not able to set up the account

this is so frustrating as I just want to report the wifi signal strength when it throws the occasional wobblerly 

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Sbws, thank you for your post.

The team are working to fix customers issues that are included in this every 24 hours.

If you're still experiencing this for over the 24 hour period, we may need to raise this with the team as an individual issue. To do so I would need to pass security with you so will pop you over a private message now with some questions, if you can please respond to these by selecting the purple envelope in the top right.

Thank you, Emily.

Just tried logging on to Virgin Go today - while I can log on non of the programs are streaming - just getting the circle rotating. if I try to watch a box set it says that I am not subscribed to that service. BTW I do have a user name with a non virgin address.