cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lasthope21
Joining in

Hi...I am unable to log into my virgin media account...I have been trying, without success to sort it on the Web chat service,  but to no avail..I have an account number, and unable to log in with that also, keep getting fobbed off on the Web chat...they are taking my monthly payment,  and sending me letters about price increases, but an unable to log in...can someone point me in the right direction before I lose the plot...😤

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello lasthope21

Sorry to hear of the issues logging into your MyVm account, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team since posting, were they able to help resolve the issue for you? Please let us know.

Rob

No, issue still ongoing...I have been at work, so not able to keep up with Web chat, but the conversation from them was not very responsive...was told yesterday it would be sorted, however still not able to log in...

What error message do you get when trying to log in to your online account? Is this across all devices? What did the team advise when you spoken to them last or their last response via the chat?

Rob

The error message i get is this..."Your email or password was incorrect, please try again or go back to change your email'

On Monday afternoon when I was on Web chat, an agent gave me a new password for one use only, was advised to wait an hour before trying to use, which I did, still with no luck...

This appears to be on all devices as unable to log in to anything on a desktop either...

Thanks for coming back to us lasthope21, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L