cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with registering account and password

annesophie72
Joining in

Hi

Can someone at VM help me too with registering an account as I cannot get any passwords accepted and I have now tried for 3 weeks.

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your first post on our forum and a warm welcome on board to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues you've had creating an account online with us, we'd love to help out!

Could you please advise if you've tried several combinations of a minimum of 8 characters and avoiding easy words and number sequences but still not accepted?

Also, have you tried to register from both a browser and our MyVM App and it did not work on either of these?
Have you tested a different device or browser to see if this helps?

Please, let us know and we're eager to assist further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi yes I have tried all combinations offered 

Hi Annesophie72 👋 thank you for getting back to us!

There's a few reasons these kinds of registration issues can happen;

1) The password you are trying to use does not meet the password requirements.

2) If you are a new customer awaiting installation - in which case the issue automatically resolves itself once your services have been fully installed and activated. (Please be aware it can take 24 hours for our systems to catch up.)

3) If you are registering with an email address that has been associated with a former service account. If this is the case, we need to get the email address moved over to the correct current account. We do this by sending a PM to confirm a few account details and updating our records.

4) An unknown or temporary error with our website. 

Please let us know if you are aware which of one of these issues may be the case for you, and we can continue to offer further support as needed! Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 

All the best! 🌞

Molly

Hi I think my email address might have been linked to an old account and needs to be moved to this new account , can you help ?thanks 

Hi annesophie72,

Thanks for coming back to us. That's no problem at all, we'd love to help you with this.

I've sent you over a private message so I can take your details. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thank you

Beth