cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant sign up for my virgin media account

fulwell86
Joining in

I cant sign up to the my virgin media as it will not accept any password that i try even though it says all criteria has been met ?

9 REPLIES 9

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fulwell86,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues signing into your online account.

Can you confirm if you've been able to sign in previously?

If you're trying to register for the first time, are you able to try a different email address?

Alex_Rm

HI 

I am a new customer and have not been able to sign up at all, I just recive the (you cant choose that password try another message) regardless of my choices ?

Sorry and no i can not use my other email, as it states i need to use the email address that is linked to my vergin account ? i have tryed my other email and keep getting an error code

Hey fulwell86, 

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account at the moment, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @fulwell86, I have raised this with our IT support team and I will be back in touch as soon as I have any further updates from them.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Any update on this issue ?

Morning @fulwell86 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. From tracking the ticket raised, IT have asked if you can try re-registering and let us know how you get on. 

Best wishes. 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi 

No i still recive the you can not use that password try another as before no mater what password i try

Hi Fulwell86, 

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry you're still struggling with this issue. 

We've had a lot of other customer's come to us about the same problem, so we've raised an escalated ticket for this and our IT team is looking into this. 

We will update you on any progress as and when we can. 

Sorry for the continued inconvenience this is causing right now.

Thanks,

Megan_L