cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access any of my settings on the website or the app

Carnavas
Joining in

I just get a variety of error messages when I try to access anything or i get a page where it says "This part of our site is changing" and I'm asked to update my profile (which doesnt work either). Can someone please look into why I can't do anything with my account? I can't update any of my details or change any settings.

15 REPLIES 15

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Carnavas,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issue with your online account.

Can you confirm if you've been able to log in and access it previously? 

Can you try accessing it via the line here

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex,

That link just gives me an "oops somethings gone wrong our side" page. Could this have something to do with me being a VM customer 10 years ago? I probably used the same e-mail address back then.

I haven't been able to access it, as I said I either get an error page or stuck on some page about updating details which doesn't function.

Hi @Carnavas

Could you please try to register using an email address you haven't used previously?

Please let us know how you get on. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

That doesn't work because it says an account is already setup with my original email address under that account number and area reference.

Support won't help me because apparently every detail I am telling them about my security question or first bill amount is wrong, even though I can see them both right in front of me. Please PM me about this as I am starting to get very frustrated.

Thanks for getting back to us Carnavas,

So I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Still haven't had this resolved or have been updated at all.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Carnavas

Good morning and thanks for posting on our community forum, sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further - please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

You haven't sent me a private message.