Menu
Seb89
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can not register for My Virgin Media

Hi guys,

I have been unable to sign up for My Virgin Media for months now. I have tried on both internet browsers (Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome) and the details are 100% correct.

I reach the very first page where it asks for the last name of the account holder, the account number, and the area code, as well as a check box to confirm that I'm not a robot. The page either refreshes or directs me to a new page saying its not working. This has happened dozens (hundreds?) of times over the last few months. I am now determined to get this sorted.

Can anyone be of any help? 

Thanks!

Seb

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can not register for My Virgin Media

Hi Seb89, welcome to our community forums.

We would like to take a look at this and get it sorted for you as quickly as possible. 

I am going to send you a private message to confirm a few details so we can do just that.

Thanks

Tom_S

0 Kudos
arobo321
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m having the same problems for 8 weeks it’s not good enough for a firm like virgin 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi arobo321,

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing this issue, we are aware of the fault some of our customers are facing whilst trying to login to My VM and our team are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
rowantcooke
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issue. I have signed up, received the package with the form & copy to be signed and returned. I am so far unable to log in and I figured that might relate to my service not being active yet but reading through the forums suggests this has been an ongoing issue for many customers. When will you (Virgin Media) be fixing this...?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rowantcooke,

Welcome to Virgin Media and our community forums. Our apologies for the issue currently in place, there is no fix time listed at this current time however the tech team are working to get this back up and running as soon as possible. 

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos