cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error DEF01

Titch1313
Joining in

Hi, I seem to be having same problems as a few of the others I have seen, I can't register, I just keep getting Error DEF01 

7 REPLIES 7

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Titch1313,

Sorry to see you have n issue registering for MyVM. 

DEF01 is an error we are aware of and have taken a few steps to resolve it, could you please try this link here and let us know if you managed to register online following this? 

We have recently replaced the old link due to this issue. Please, make sure you try this on different browsers and clear your cookies and cache too 😉

Let us know if this has worked for you now and drop us a message if you need more help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No it didn't work, I think I need my email deleting as it was on my wife's previous account

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I see, thanks for this piece of info @Titch1313. It really helps. 

Please, can you see if there is a different email address you can use to register instead of the one you tried already?

If the email has been in use on another account no matter how old that is our system would recognise this and would not let you use it for the new one.

Not to worry though, as this is fixable.

Let us know if the above is an option for you or if you need us to jump in and help you with it.

Looking forward 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, iv tried other email, but I need to register the email I took the new account out with. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response Titch1313,

Can you please try the following password requirements as this should work for you:
- Between 8-10 characters
- Start with a letter
- Contain at least one number
- No special characters.

Thanks,

Kain

Hi, I have tried my email I have just purchased with, and tried my new Gmail but non will allow me to, it just says same, def01

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh, okay.

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Thanks,

Kain