cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR MESSAGE

Hannahrm01
Joining in

For months I’ve not been able to log into my account on the app or online in general now. I’ve got onto the online webpage kinda but still my app doesn’t work properly. It half logs into my account and then brings up this error message when I try and log in fully to see my bills and access other things 

5D41ED06-6147-4FA1-A261-554B89DAA494.png

4 REPLIES 4

Abfab
Tuning in

Virgin media are pointless there's so many errors might as well just cancel

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hannahrm01 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums!

I'm sorry to see the issues with the online My VM account 😞
May I ask if this is you setting up a MyVM account for the first time or are you re-registering for a house move?

Have you tried another device, on the web page? If so - please clear cache and cookies and also try "incognito mode," you may also need to try another device.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I’ve been with virgin for almost a year, it worked perfectly for the first couple months and then I hadn’t logged on in a while cause I didn’t need to and since a few months ago whenever I try to log on that happens. I’m not trying to move home or anything I just wanted to check bills and that. 

I’ve just tried to log on via the webpage after clearing the cache and it let me log in but when I clicked billing this came up. It’s the same on my laptop and phone when I try to do this. 

CD219625-C7E9-485A-8D11-84365FE12BC7.png

Thanks for the reply on the forums @Hannahrm01 🙂

Okay let's look in to this and see what is going on.
I will send a private message to investigate further.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs