Menu
Daniella0113
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Credit limit

Hi Screenshot_20190203-034430_Virgin Media.jpg

Hi guys can anyone tell me how this is possible I am a new customer and have paid my first bill of £88 for the first bill and installation I have no landline phone I havnt bought any channels or ppv all I have done is record a few shows I mainly purchased it for Wi-Fi and this credit limit thing is confusing the hell out of me could someone tell me if I need to call virgin or explain it to me please, thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit limit

Hi Daniella

Thanks for getting in touch regarding this and welcome to the community.

Normally billing and payment issues are picked up by the Customer Care team via phone or Webchat but I have taken a look into this and I'd like to see if  we can support further so I've popped you a PM on the top right in the purple envelope.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit limit

Hi Daniella

Just a quick shout to say if you do require further support with this please pop back to me on the PM I have sent to you last Friday.

Kind regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos