Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Code: DEF01)

holbrookstace
Joining in

Hello,

I'm trying to sign up to the My Virgin Media account but I keep getting 

"Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)"

This has been going on for days now - any assistance?

7 REPLIES 7

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi holbrookstace, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to register for your My Virgin Media account.  I would love to take a closer look on your behalf.  Before I do so, can you please advise me if the email address in question, has been associated with an online account previously?

Regards

Lee_R

Morning Lee!

I believe it was used a long time ago

Hi @holbrookstace,

Thank you for your response and for your confirmation that your email could have been previously used and associated with another account.

Do you have access to another email address that you could use to register your account with? If so, please try registering with that email to see if you're able to complete the registration process.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello!

"Please enter the email address you used when purchasing your services." can I use another email for sure?

Hi @holbrookstace,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing issue. Can you please check if either one of the following links helps you sign up for your account with your original email you used when purchasing services:

Please take a look and see if this helps. Let me know how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello!

Link 1 gave me the same error, link 2 got me to the password part - but every password i try;

"You can't use that password. Please choose another"

Thanks for getting back to us,

I'll need to raise an IT ticket regarding this so I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm