cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing account number

JoeGordon16
Joining in

Hello, I have tried to access the app but it has the wrong account number attached. Can I delete the old account and just keep my new one?

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello JoeGordon16,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the forums in regards to setting up an online account. We appreciate the confusion this is causing and welcome to the community!

Have you previously had an account with us and the app set up? Does it give you a specific error message or just that the account number is wrong?

If this is a new account it will have a new account number which can be found on the contract received, if there is already an account linked to the email address this might be the reason for the error messages. Have you tried deleting the old information from the app? 

Rob

Hi Rob

It is linked to an old account that I have, I didn’t realise I should’ve registered the new one with a new email address. The app is all set up to the old account number and I have no way of seeing my bills from the new account. How would I delete all the information?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JoeGordon16,

Thanks for clarifying that - this will be where the issue is. Not to worry though, we can certainly look into resolving this for you. I'm going to send you a private message so we can look into getting this resolved for you.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with us @JoeGordon16,

So please this is now resolved for you.

We are here if you need any further help 🌞

Thanks,

Zoie