cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant create password for Virgin Media account

joekevinholland
Joining in

Hello, i have been trying to create a account as I currently am paying for broadband and need to amend some features. 

when i get to the page on the website to try and create a password it says every entry is incorrect. I have tried 50 different ones.

please can someone help as I really need access and its a pain having to try multiple browser and clear cache for nothing to change.

53 REPLIES 53

Hi @Benedict2,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Typically we would advise creating your own post so our team can best help. Sorry to hear you are having a similar issue. I am unable to access your service on our system. Just to confirm, when last were you in contact with us? Who did you raise the open ticket with and when?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello, I’m having the same problems. Please help. I have been having problems with virgin since I joined and only managed to have my account number after a month. Now I can’t even make an account. Please help. It has been a terrible experience so far

Hi @pmf96 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues setting up your online account. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Typically, you should be able to set it up as seen here https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register.html. However, in this case, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Glad to hear this issue has been resolved @pmf96 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team