cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant create password for Virgin Media account

joekevinholland
Joining in

Hello, i have been trying to create a account as I currently am paying for broadband and need to amend some features. 

when i get to the page on the website to try and create a password it says every entry is incorrect. I have tried 50 different ones.

please can someone help as I really need access and its a pain having to try multiple browser and clear cache for nothing to change.

53 REPLIES 53

AmarA3
Tuning in

These always get responded to as though its a new problem and always go taken to PM's yet the problems remain unresolved for many people...

I'm no further along after posting the exact issue like others weeks ago...

Hey, I am having the exact same issue as posted in this thread. I have also tried the above suggestions but to no avail.

Glad to hear that its now sorted for you @awilliams7, please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Same problem here yet again, can somebody please help

Hi @Andy276,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your My Virgin Media online account. Would you mind expanding for me on the problem that you're facing exactly? We can then advise further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

bdoc
Joining in

I also can't create a password having followed all advice in this thread.

Hi @bdoc, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to complete the registration of your My Virgin Media account.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

AmarA3
Tuning in

Same here, I was taken to private message just like above which seems to alway happen even though this is clearly a well known issue, but nothing has been done and I've not had a response despite dm request, I'm starting to feel all the mods are tasked with is sweeping up the messages on here, 

Any of the mods please can you respond to me as I have already posted the exact same issue 2 months back with still no update or fix,

And still cant use things I'm paying for like Virgin TV on the go.

Hi Zach,

the same as everyone else on here. My password stopped working (for no reason), then when I try to reset it, any combination I use says it does not meet the password criteria, although it does. 

I can’t access anything or see my bills etc

Hi @bdoc, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R