cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant create password for Virgin Media account

joekevinholland
Joining in

Hello, i have been trying to create a account as I currently am paying for broadband and need to amend some features. 

when i get to the page on the website to try and create a password it says every entry is incorrect. I have tried 50 different ones.

please can someone help as I really need access and its a pain having to try multiple browser and clear cache for nothing to change.

53 REPLIES 53

Spoiler

So is it only some people you can help? 

Seems like a PR response..

AmarA3
Tuning in

Can I get help please with my ongoing password/registration issues...

Any mods ?

Andy276
Tuning in

Still no help at all 3 days later, can somebody either fix this or terminate my contract so I can get a working service elsewhere please?

Hi Thomas, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you need assistance and had not received any.  I can see that your own thread is assigned to my colleague. I will therefore leave you in his capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R

Looks like it. 

Hi Andy276, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your My Virgin Media issue has not been resolved.  I can see my colleague, Zach did reach out to you on another thread.  I am sorry if you have not seen his message.  I would love to help you resolve your issue.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee, no replies anywhere since the initial one and no message showing from you yet in the last hour

@Andy276, Just to confirm, have you not received a private message via the purple envelope in the top right corner?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yeah, I'm still being completely ignored as well. I even have an open ticket with you guys as well. At this point I think I might just switch over to another provider given my experience so far.