cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register with my new account after moving

giuliaester
Tuning in

Hello, 

I moved house and had to terminate my contract and stayed with a friend for a few months before moving in my new home. Now i have a new Virgin account, with the same email, but cannot register to the app and Virgin Media cause that email is still linked to the old account. When I try it shows the old account and it obviously say that it is not active. 

What can I do to solve this issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @giuliaester

I have now raised this with our support team and I will be in touch with you as soon as they come back to let me know the issues have been resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @giuliaester,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry that you're having issues with creating a new account, the reason would be that your email address is still associated to your former account.

If you use a different email address, that would work but if you want to use the same email address, I will take some details via a private message and I can arrange for our support team to remove the email address that will let you re-register for your online account.

Please let me know, if you want to keep using the email address and I will send a private message over.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

if you can assist, it would be much appreciated. I would like to retain the same address.

Regards
Giulia

No problem at all @giuliaester

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @giuliaester

I have now raised this with our support team and I will be in touch with you as soon as they come back to let me know the issues have been resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, I have still not heard from anyone with regards to this....
Is it possible to chase please?

Regards

Hi @giuliaester

Thank you for the reply

The team are still investigating the support ticket, we will be sure to update you once this has been logged as resolved.

Thank you for your patience

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs