cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register new account

cmiller11
Joining in

Hi,

I’ve seen a few posts now regarding an issue with not being able to register an account. Has there been a fix with this yet as I still cannot create an account. Says to try a different password although tried several now. Tried different servers, cleared cache etc. but no luck. 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey cmiller11, thank you for your post and welcome to the community. I am sorry to see you are struggling to make an online account.

Recently we have made some changes and improvements to our website. 

Please can you try and sign up via this link and let me know what happens please. 

Once you are in and try to make a password  Try a different password than you normally would do. Certain things are too guessable to be allowed. No special characters, only letters and numbers, MUST begin with a letter, try keeping it between 8-10 characters. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you. Eventually this has worked. Now I have to deal with the pixelation. Really disappointed with Virgin Media so far.

Hi Cmiller11, 

Thank you for responding back to us, sorry to see you are having pixilation issues. If you can confirm you are having issues with your TV service or when streaming content over the internet? If so do you have any error messages?  Also I will PM you so I can look at this fault in better detail for you.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Morning Ari,

The pixelation is currently over most channels whilst watching TV however streaming via Netflix etc is no issue although it takes some time to adjust to HD. The internet has been intermittent since setting up too, I lose it and have to reboot the hub! I’ve only been set up a week and haven’t had a day yet where I haven’t had to do this. I’ve checked all connections and the set up several times and confident it’s not a loose cable etc.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi I have the same unresolved problem. 

Just spent another hour talking to customer support.

I've tried the links and get either DEF01 or sorry to see you go.

I've tried a new email address just for VM and that doesn't work.

Cleared cache, tried Chrome, Firefox & Edge browsers. 

Is there an email address to complain? I'm done with VM. No idea what my bill will be, haven't received any direct debit info.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cmiller11,

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with your broadband intermittency and pixelation on your TV Box. I've ran some checks on my end and it looks like we definitely need to get a Technician out to take a look into this.

Please look out for my PM in the top-right of our forums, it will look like a purple envelope.

@DL999 It looks like you're already PMing with one of our team regarding this, they'll be able to get things sorted for you 🙂

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for responding to my PM, @cmiller11. I'm really glad to hear you've been able to get an Engineer booked in to get these issues resolved.

Please let us know how you get on with the visit and if you need any further help 🙂

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ