cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot meet password criteria for creating account

Jackie_13
Joining in

Hello, 

I’m having a problem creating a password for my account. I have tried easily over 50 different passwords and made sure they all definitely meet criteria. I’m not quite sure what to do so if I could have help it would be greatly appreciated. 

thanks, Jackie 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an Online Account.

We can appreciate this is frustrating especially when you have tried over 50 passwords which you believe were all within criteria.

When setting up the password try using something specific to you, make sure it starts with a capital and has at least 1 number and 1 special character, try switching some letter for number like 1 for i or 3 for e ETC, for example, S0m3thingl1k3this@.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an Online Account.

We can appreciate this is frustrating especially when you have tried over 50 passwords which you believe were all within criteria.

When setting up the password try using something specific to you, make sure it starts with a capital and has at least 1 number and 1 special character, try switching some letter for number like 1 for i or 3 for e ETC, for example, S0m3thingl1k3this@.

Regards

Paul.

Honestly I have numerous passwords for highly confidential info I have tried all options and now I can’t even get through to anyone that can help me so I’m going to cancel it. Three days I’ve been trying now just really frustrating. Thanks for your email