cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into Virgin Media Account

NelloBiafra
Joining in

Hi, I cannot log in to Virgin Media online or via the app. It keeps telling me that the password is incorrect, and when I try to reset (email), the link once received comes up with an error, then tells me the reset password option has timed out. Same thing every time.

Can you please help? Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @NelloBiafra and glad that I could help you to get this resolved.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @NelloBiafra,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues logging into your online account and resetting your password on our site.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via @NelloBiafra.

I have checked this on the system and have resent the verification email to your registered account, the new one that you quoted in the private message.

Please look out for this and let me know, if you don't receive the email by 4pm this afternoon.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Received the email, clicked the link and received this message:

"Oops!

Sorry, we can't confirm your username

You may have already confirmed this username or requested a new one.

You can change your details at any time by visiting the My Profile area in My Virgin Media."

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @NelloBiafra and glad that I could help you to get this resolved.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L