cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find area code

Lezli
Joining in
  • I need my area code to register for the my virgin media app to read my bills, but don't have an area code as sign up was done over the phone.

My postcode is WF4 3AJ, can anyone help me out please, as just spoke to virgin, and they are unable to give me it! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Hero

I get an email from Virgin Media telling me how much the bill will be, if I scroll down in that email the Account No and Area No are shown.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Hero

I get an email from Virgin Media telling me how much the bill will be, if I scroll down in that email the Account No and Area No are shown.

Thank you for your response, unfortunately the emails from virgin are not coming through to me either.

The guy at virgin media advised me to google it, as he cannot give me it, but nothing coming up for WF4 3AJ

so frustrating.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lezli,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry that you're having some trouble finding your area code to register for your online account.

The post code you provided is for the area code 14. 

Please let us know if you need any further help signing up for an online account. We're here to help if you need us. 🙂

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs