cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create my virgin account

Walshnickd
Joining in

I have been a broadband customer for 5 days now and still cannot create account

I’ve tried all kinds of passwords long capitals symbols password checker says strong and sufficient but when I click ok it says cannot use this password

reading all the issues on here looks like a common issue and it’s not on my end this is something to with Virgin.

please advise.

Thanks,

Alex  

13 REPLIES 13

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Walshnickd,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with the creation of your online account, please could you try to create your account using incognito/private browsing mode within your browser and let me know if that helps at all.

If this doesn't work, we can get this looked into further from here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi tried this, still not working

Thanks for trying that for me Walshnickd, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message Walshnickd, I have now raised this with our IT support team and I will be back in touch as soon as I have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Still waiting for somebody to contact me.

it’s been days now that I have been able to access my account!

Thanks for coming back to us Walshnickd, this is still being looked into by our support team, I will be in touch as soon as I have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Any news here surely somebody has looked into this now?

I just feel like you have posted online someone will contact you to shut me up  nobody has been in contact yet to set up my account!!!

I am having exactly the same problem. Lot's of posts on this subject, dating back to a year ago. Can't believe Virgin have not fixed this bug. I have tried all the suggested options and nothing !! I have spoken to India and the Philippines but got nowhere. I do hope they come back to you.

Cheers

Keith

Hi there @Walshnickd I'm so sorry to hear that you have not yet had an update but I can see you are in a PM with my colleague. Please do keep in touch with them and they will continue to chase this for you. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are also effected by this issue @LoneRangers and I will be happy to look into this further with you. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you