cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Online Account - password reset issues

ShaneYork
Tuning in

I am having trouble resetting the password for my account if I can't change it or login how am I going to pay the next bill sort it out 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ShaneYork

Thanks for posting.

Is this the online account you mean?

If so, please head here and then click 'forgot password' this should help. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yes I did all that even tried to change it but then it was asking for secret pet name which I did but nothing worked 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @ShaneYork, I'm sorry to hear you are still unable to log in to your My Virgin Media account.

I would like to try reotely resetting your password from our end next, I shall send you a private message so that we can pass DPA and give this a try.

There are several ways to pay your bills, please visit https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/make-a-payment for further details on payment options.

Kind regards,

Serena

I have tried and tried to reset it but it kee saying error and then the wifi keeps going off then on then off again and again and again for months now

Hi @ShaneYork

If you can respond to my colleagues PM, they'll be able to help further

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I have been replying I phoned and asked and asked honestly I'm joining another company no WiFi I won't be paying it till it sorted 

I have been with virgin media for years and I would like to say with virgin media but the wifi plays up when I try watch youTube or my recorded shows and I can't login so I'm having trouble with that and I have never missed a payment