cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Order

AnnetteSibbons
Joining in

I placed an order today for broadband/tv/phone and have decided to cancel but am getting absolutely nowhere.  Spent an inordinate amount of time on the telephone arranging cancellation, was advised my order would be cancelled but then approximately one hour after the call I received a contract and terms of business!!! Tried texting number suggested but just get sent back to calling the number I've already called, without any success.  If this is an indication of the service provided by Virgin I have definitely done the right thing in deciding not to go with them - just hope the engineer doesn't turn up on the date originally specified - and certainly hope Virgin Media do not try to charge me anything.  I have cancelled well within the cooling off period - am totally frustrated at the time it is taking me just to cancel an order.  Thank you Virgin Media for settling any doubts I had about cancelling and staying with my present provider - have never had these sort of issues with them. 

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AnnetteSibbons, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've had a poor customer services experience and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf and help offer you clarification.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R