cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel engineer appointment

stevenhay123
Joining in

Hi there,

My services went down yesterday and doing all the tests via the app it was advised to book an engineer appointment. This has been booked for Tuesday however my services are now back up and working. 

I have googled how to cancel an appointment and everything says to log into the app and cancel the appt this way. However when I log in I can find the appointment but I only have the option to reschedule. There is no option to cancel.

Can someone help me with cancelling the appointment as I dont intend to phone and sit on hold to get this done.

Thanks

Steve

42 REPLIES 42

Hello corndweller.

Thanks for those details.

I have cancelled the appointment for you now.

If the issue arises again and it is easier to contact us here, Please start a new thread and we can take a look.

Gareth_L

With the ludicrous 13.8% average price increase you are about to impose on all your customers, can some of this be reinvested into developing the ability to be able to cancel an engineer via the app of webpage rather than having to raise on here or having to spend hours on hold trying to get through to customer services. Maybe this would avoid wasting engineers time thus saving Virgin media money and avoiding massive price hikes at a time when people are struggling to pay their bills.

markfree
Tuning in

Morning, I having the same issue cancelling engineer appointment for tomorrow. Nothing showing up in Appointments.

As you can see Broadband has been disconnecting until ~5:30pm last night. All appears fixed now.

e8da3e08ba72770563a63663b83dd9f271540aab-01-02-2023.png 

Hi markfree,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly check that your faults appointment has been cancelled for you if nothing is showing on your appointment page.

I'll pop you over a private message to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi markfree,

Thanks for the private message. I'm glad we cleared the appointment up for you, if you have any further issues, please post back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have the same issue, need to cancel an appointment for Tuesday but nothing showing up in my account. 

Hi Edp180

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you have been unable to cancel this via your online account.

I will send you a private message now so we can cancel this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I'm due an engineer tomorrow but the appointment isn't needed any more as my kit is stable.

Checked the app and there is nothing in the appointments.

Can I get it cancelled please

Hey rhyspowell, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you are struggling to make cancel the appointment. 

You can cancel the appointment via your online account if you go to appointments and then cancel it will allow you to do this.

Let me know if you need some help after this and I will send you a PM. Thanks  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew,

There was nothing listed in my appointments, this was the only place left I could see that might be able to help me