cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel engineer appointment

franka
Joining in

Hi

I have tried to cancel an engineer appointment for 24 October via rhe "Virgin Media App".

I have had no confirmation E-mail so am not sure if the cancellation was completed or not.

Can you please confirm for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @franka,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues confirming if your engineer appointment has been cancelled. 

If the appointment is no longer showing on your online account, than this will confirm that it has been cancelled. However, I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and confirm this via Private Message.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @franka,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues confirming if your engineer appointment has been cancelled. 

If the appointment is no longer showing on your online account, than this will confirm that it has been cancelled. However, I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and confirm this via Private Message.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @franka,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to help confirm your appointment cancellation.

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know. We're here to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team