cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign up to virgin media app- password issue

Chrisdudbridge
On our wavelength

I’ve spend over 3 hours on the phone to virgin media over the last 7 days trying to find someone who can help me set up my account with virgin. Everytime I select a password it won’t let me in. 

I’ve spoke to 3 technical support people who promise to call me back but don’t. This is my last attempt before I leave virgin after just 1 week! 

E4917B56-612C-40C2-BDF6-AF77B2110DCB.png

26 REPLIES 26

Hi Chrisdudbridge, thanks for getting back to us.

We would not be able to offer you a month on us, for information, I'm afraid.  However, we can review your journey and discuss a resolution based on that journey.  To do so, we'd need to access your account. I am going to send you a private message.  Once again, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

I’m ok thanks Lee, enjoy dealing with people password issues with not a clue how to deal with it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get help for this also otherwise I need to cancel my account too

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get help with the same issue too otherwise I’ll need to cancel my account 

Good luck mate, they haven’t got a clue when it comes to this issue. Also, don’t bother going through there BS have you do this, have you done that.

i do have the answer how to sort this issue out but Virgin wouldn’t give me a months free subscription 

Hey there @Chrisdudbridge, thanks for replying on the forums. 👋🏼

May I ask if everything has been resolved for you?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hey thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the My Virgin Media account. 😞

Please can you try to register using a private tab / clearing cache and cookies / trying another browser or device.

If that doesn't work:
Are you able to send a screenshot of the error that you're getting?
Try to avoid posting any personal information.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve already cancelled but I tried everything you advised, apparently I needed to activate the internet before making an account 

Are you ok?

Ilyas, why are you asking him to do that. Your wasting people’s time