cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign into App / now that you’ve left us

milajayne
Tuning in

Rejoined virgin media broadband but when I try to sign into the app it says ‘now that you’ve left us we’ve closed your account and you can’t sign in’ 

how can this be rectified? 
Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @milajayne,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to register for a new my VM account. We can understand this is not ideal. Just to confirm, are you using the same email address used to register for your old account? When did you leave our service before? Also, do you have an alternative email you can use instead?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Same email as before.

left about 2 yrs ago.

yes I have another email I could use but it says I have to use the email I signed up to the service with? 

Thanks for coming back to us @milajayne, you can use any email address to register for My Virgin Media but if you want to use the same email that previously used, when you last had our services with us, I can get this removed from the system for you with help from our IT support team. We would need to take a few details via private message, if you want to do this, please let me know and I will send a private message over. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes please that would be great 

Good Afternoon @milejayne, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn