cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in to my virgin media

Lewis16
Joining in

Left virgin because of poor customer service rejoined last week to give them another chance first  query as I can't  register for my virgin media due to message sorry to see you go  because of previous account seen on this forum it is a common complaint so why can't virgin sort this out phoned 4 times since last Friday It ticket raised and on each phone call been told differant thing should of known better than to give virgin another chance customer service is appalling  considering now cancelling again 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Lewis16,

I am really sorry about this ongoing issue and the inconvenience that it's undoubtedly causing for you.

I've checked over our systems, and I'm afraid that currently there's no update to offer. The typical turnaround for an IT issue is 5 working days, though sometimes this can take a little longer, however, if the team are aware of the problem then I assure you they'll be doing all that they can to get this resolved ASAP.

Be sure to keep us posted and let us know if there's anything more we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Lewis16,

Thanks for raising your concern and welcome back to the community. 

Really sorry about the issues faced with your MyVM sign in, the ticket can take around 5 -7 days for a response. 

Has the team advised of this?

Cheers,

Kain

Lewis16
Joining in

I was told it would be resolved in 5 days. Not 5 to 7 not 5 working days  I have had 4 differant technical advisors all tell me differant things  can not understand the delay, espiciallly when it is a common problem, why can they not fix it, have read your replies to people with same complaint and you all say its an easy fix, its very poor service from virgin for a company your size  like I said gave virgin a second chance looks like I was wrong 

Hi @Lewis16,

I am really sorry about this ongoing issue and the inconvenience that it's undoubtedly causing for you.

I've checked over our systems, and I'm afraid that currently there's no update to offer. The typical turnaround for an IT issue is 5 working days, though sometimes this can take a little longer, however, if the team are aware of the problem then I assure you they'll be doing all that they can to get this resolved ASAP.

Be sure to keep us posted and let us know if there's anything more we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Lewis16
Joining in

Still waiting now going on for 12 days if not resolved in next 24 hours will phone and cancel my account have also wrote to CEO of virgin to express my disappointment with virgin media yet again